The Girl

The Girl

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Forty Days of Diabetes - Day 35

We're 5 days from the end of our fundraiser and I am once again truly floored by everyones generosity. Just when I think we're done, that we've reached out limit, I see the little piggy on her page fill up more and more. In just a few weeks we've reached $3,353 in donations. And they're still coming in!



It means the world to us, especially Caitlin, to know that there are people out there that are pulling for her. That know that T1D is a struggle and that no child should have to endure the constant needle sticks, carb counting, and dangers of complication associated with this disease. 

So thank you, each and every one of you. Thank you for caring enough to help us ensure a bright and healthy future for all those affected by Type 1 Diabetes. Because some day, in the future, I'd love to be able to say that my daughter used to have Type 1 Diabetes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment